05 January 2012

Look like an ordinary man

When HE come to the world HE seems just like an ordinary man, turn arround and talk about love to many poeple. HE is serve many poeple, really look like an ordinary man.
I never see HIS face direct, since HE was die for me long time ago before I came into the world, and know HE is in some place prepare a place for me. Although I can't see HIS face, but I often talk to HIM. I talk everything to HIM, my joyful, my sadness, my hope,etc. HE is like Father, like best Friend,like super Hero for me. I know HE is love me so much and I want to love Him too. HE always give the best for me, eventhough I don't understand that it's the best. HE always walk with me, when I want to go to wrong street, HE hold my hands and take me back to the right street. I often make Him sad, but HE never give up to love me more and more.. Forgive me Jesus, forgive me because I am a sinner, I am a lier, I am not a good listener to You, I am not good at everything,, but You still love me
I love u and I know there is none like You...

No comments:

Post a Comment